Barbra Streisand and Ryan O’Neal on the set of “What’s Up Doc?”
VINTAGE PLAYBILL GIVEAWAY!
As promised, here are my collection of playbills from Musicals and Plays during and around the 1980’s. All are in absolute MINT condition.
What’s up for grabs:
- Into The Woods: (Bernadette Peters, Joanna Gleason) *OBC
- CHESS: (Judy Kuhn, David Carroll) *OBC
- Anything Goes: (Patti LuPone, Howard McGillin)
- The Phantom of the Opera: (Tim Nolen, Rebecca Luker)
- Cabaret: (Joel Grey, Alyson Reed)
- Social Security: (Ron Silver, Joanna Gleason) *OBC
- Driving Miss Daisy: (Frances Sternhagen, Ray Gill) *OBC
- Jackie Manson’s “The World According To Me!”: (Jackie Manson)
- Broadway Bound: (Linda Lavin, John Randolph) *OBC
- Stardust: (Maureen Brennan, Kim Criswell) *OBC
- M. Butterfly: (John Lithgow, Rose Gregorio) *OBC
- Speed The Plow: (Madonna, Joe Mantegna) *OBC
- Must be following me: just-a-broadway-baby
- Reblogs only please! Likes do not count.
- You can reblog this post as many times as you like for a better chance of winning.
- Mailing internationally is not a problem.
- I will draw 12 urls through a random number generator. If you win, I will contact you directly. Please make sure your ask box is open! Playbills are chosen by winners on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Contest runs until March 15th, 2014 at 12am EST.
If you have any questions about the contest or the playbills, please send me a message! I’m more than happy to give you a little more info on the playbills.
"So, I’d like to thank my co-producer Ray Stark for waiting till I grew up; and Jule Styne and Bob Merril for giving me such a great score to sing, and Isobel Lennart for writing such a terrific character and all the Hollywood people who made our show into a movie. Herb Ross and my dear Harry Stradling, who I haven’t let go since. And my dear friends and director William Wyler. Wow, it’s like, somebody once said to me, asked me if I was happy, and I said "Are you kidding? I’d be miserable if I was happy!" I’d like to thank all the members of the Academy for making me really miserable, thank you." [x]
Via My Name is Kate Streisand
Endless List of Favorite Songs from Films (in no particular order)
(10) I’m the Greatest Star - Funny Girl (1968)
Via Heffas Be Hatin